Chateau Canon is a Chateau based in Saint-Emilion and is classified as one of the 14 Premier Grand Cru Classe B Chateaux in Saint-Emilion. Origionally part of Clos Saint-Martin vineyards in the early 1700's Chateau Canon was bought and expanded in 1760 by Jacques Kanon who owned the Chateau for a further decade. Chateau Canon is now owned by the Wertheimer brothers who bought the estate in 1996 and have undertaken intensive replanting as much of the vineyards were by then in bad condition. Now Chateau Canon has 34 hectares of Marlot and Cabernet Franc vineyards that are now reaching the vine age that is required to produce exceptional wine.
No results found.